Friday, October 10, 2014

Duna Week 6

*** We didn't receive a blog letter this week, so here's Joe's family letter ***

hey family! what up what up!!!

holy crap, my week was so tiring. I'm so tired. But then again, I'm tired EVERYDAY. I find that if I sit down too long then I start to fall asleep...like everywhere! It's not that I'm staying up late or getting up earlier, because actually I'm pretty precise on that part, it's just that literally we are sooo busy. We usually have programs Monday afternoons and don't have time to relax or anything...it's always just go go go! 

ummm answering your questions: I like being zone leader. I don't "love" it, because it's different than being a normal proselyting missionary. You have to go to a million meetings in Budapest and worry over your zone. I'm not crazy about it, but I like it. It's a good challenge. We get a good amount of finding in: we had about 12 hours last week. Not bad. We watched the Saturday and the Sunday morning sessions live: can I just tell you how weird it was to see Salt Lake City?! And MOUNTAINS? Like...how did I not notice those guys before?! They're HUGE. I haven't seen the Sunday Afternoon session, gonna have to wait for the Liahona. 

I know I'll be home before next conference because Elder Godderidge asked President when we were going home, and now that Godderidge is the secretary we know that our last work day is March 31st, and then we get home on April 2nd. Sooooo not that far away actually...

And yes, this was my last conference in Hungary :( but I watched it in english! scorreee

We watched the Saturday morning at around six in the evening, and the saturday evening and priesthood sessions we watched sunday morning, and the sunday morning we watched sunday afternoon. just eight hours ahead of yall.

hahah i freaking love Elder Raymond. He's a hard worker, but an amazing guy. He's an amazing example to me. Our joke is that he's the zone leader, and I"m just the chauffeur(spelling?). Haha! I haven't been working out super hard, just watching what I"ve been eating. I've been cooking a lot, too, not a ton of eating out. That's been good. Raymond has been working out with me, and since I have the work-out knowledge of a rock he's been a good help. For the record, I can do like three pull-ups in a row now :) :) woo! but yeah, I've lost a bit of weight. hoping to lose like ten or fifteen more pounds before I come home so I can walk in the airport in my sleek Zara suit ;)

well peeps, I don't know what else to write. our work is growing, still finding some newer people to teach. we snagged nine new investigators last week...that's a big deal. ;) I'll be in Budapest again on Wednesday for meetings with President Smith and the APs, other than that I'll be here in quiet ol' Duna. Where I like it. At first, this placed sucked, but I really, really like it now. I don't really know why.

I love you all! i really do. i feel like the weeks are flying by, and i have less than six months left. weird. still working hard though!

lots of love,
mossy

No comments:

Post a Comment