Monday, July 28, 2014

Eger Week One (Week 68)

WOW.
Ok, well, you are all about to get the shortest letter from me ever, because I have TEN MINUTES left. 
We are going into list form to do this:
1) Transfers was hard. I hated leaving Szeged. BUT (and this is a pretty big but), I love Eger! Its way smaller than my previous city, but sooo pretty! The branch is small, but strong! I gave a talk in sacrament meeting yesterday, my first one since CHRISTMAS time! 
2) My new companion is a surfer from Southern California-he's so cool! 
3) We have some stellar work! Its the best thing ever to "inherite" good work, instead of building it up from scratch. I feel like that has been my mission until now, just building things up and then leaving before anything happens.
4) I might buy Genie pants! 
5) We visited a member who just recently went through the temple and I am pretty sure he said things to me about the temple that are not allowed to be said! Awkward.
6) I am still District Leader. #twentyfourweeks
7) I met with an old companion of mine! Elder Quinton (Jack) was here with his family. They kept saying how hot is was. We just laughed.
8) I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY AH THREE MINUTES
Well, I am loving life. Its hot. So hot. I cant believe it. Tender mercies are real. God lives! 
Sok Szeretettel,
Elder Giacalone

No comments:

Post a Comment